You've probably heard content is king. And stats from marketers over the past years can prove this and it's only predicted to become more important in the years to come. So how can you utilize an effective content marketing strategy?
By implementing a content strategy, you have the ability to accomplish a few things:
- Provide customers with information
- Improve your website's SEO (searchability)
- Create another form of lead capture
- Gives you credibility through your knowledge
Now there are many benefits to creating content, however if you don't put a strategy behind it, you may not get very far. This strategy needs to tie in with your business's initiatives and should be goal driven. These are the things you should consider when planning:
- Who are you creating the content for? (target audience)
- What goals are you wanting to achieve?
- Where is the best place to publish my content where my audience will see it?
And finally, create a content calendar to give each piece of content a plan and purpose. It's always good to work a few months ahead to ensure you don't get blindsided with last minute deadlines.
Do you need help creating a content marketing strategy for your business? Let's talk about how you can crush your 2019 goals, starting with a marketing plan.
We've seen some incredible stats for our clients over the past year. From doubling a client's website traffic, discovering conversion rates of 12.8%, and more. So let's chat and see what we can do for you.
Until next time,
The Graphic Intuitions Team