The transformation to digital for all business processes has been relentlessly marching forward for decades, but now due to COVID-19, like a flip of a switch, the need for all businesses to become seamlessly omnichannel and have all customer processes linked and in a central source of truth online is no longer a nice to have, it is a must.
The question is how to get there? Where to start? Perhaps you are further along than you think. Consider that:
- Maybe you already have some data. Maybe you send emails through Constant Contact or MailChimp. That is a great start.
- Perhaps you have all your customers in Outlook or Gmail and you have that email software organized into segmented customer lists to gain more insights on those customers.
- Perhaps you book calls with your customers in your outlook or google calendar.
- You might be running digital ads pointing them towards your website and you are getting leads from your website emailed to you. You may even have a chat engine on your website that is interacting with your customers or potential customers.
- Perhaps at your organization there is more than one of you doing this exact same process.
If any of this is true you are well underway in your digital transformation. One of the first steps to understanding your customers and the impact of your communication with them is to have data about your customers and your communications. If you are doing any of the above you have data, to the point that managing your digital channels and data is becoming more of a job than you would like.
You are doing all this in multiple systems with multiple users. You are creating a lot of customer data but it is hard to gain insight and understanding because you do not have a single source of truth. The data is everywhere and it's just too hard to organize and manage.
All this can be captured in one place.
Imagine having all this data about your customers in one place, every email sent, every attachment clicked on, the ability to call from an app on your phone or your desktop and log and record every call (if you so choose). Notifications when emails are looked at, and what webpages the customer has viewed. Plus, when a lead from your website comes in, a contact is automatically created for you to reach out and connect to or assign to the appropriate rep.
All this for free you just need to set it up.
With HubSpot you get the following free:
- Contact Management
- Contact Website Activity
- Tasks and Activities
- Email Marketing
- Ad Management
- List Segmentation
- Email Templates
- Live Chat and Chat Bot
- Gmail and Outlook integrations
- Meeting Scheduling
- Plus much more.....
We can support you by setting up this free tool with a fast implementation. How much are your customer relationships worth to you?